permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Here is one way to make Miso Soup..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LINDARAY@att.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Here is one way to make Miso Soup..
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 23:23:56 +0000

Yes, it was stressed to me to use low heat also, not boiling.. Thank you for
clarifying that :).

Those who taught me added the miso at the beginning, though, and wanted it on
the low heat for a long time, I do not know why.
I like it the way you describe it, too.

Probably even better is as a salad dressing, with no heat at all (My
preference only, others may differ)..

Linda :)
-------------- Original message from <fdnokes@hotmail.com>: --------------