permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 9-day PDC???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "treefaust@juno.com" <treefaust@juno.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 9-day PDC???
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:22:41 GMT

Hey Rafter,
What we can and I already do is ,the most powerful thing which is the word
of mouth on the streets, we say these truncated course and courses by newbies
and people who do not know this region lack integrity, and then we encourage
people to take FULL courses by people with a true breadth and depth of
experience,lets create a directory of instructors we think got it,
Andrew
Tired of going to the post office? Click for home mailing solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iie6VSvL0EetPSEShGDfzdasMFI2rQVGza5TtkqmB9jEQ4TaI/?count=1234567890