permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cops and Former Secret Service Agents Ran Black Ops on Green Groups

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cops and Former Secret Service Agents Ran Black Ops on Green Groups
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:54:35 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> Tom wrote:
>> Personally I'd
>> just like to be left alone to create my little permaculture
>> homestead, planting stuff and enjoying the abundance that life and
>> nature can provide and trying to leave the place better than I found
>> it,
>
> Amen II
>
>> but I wonder how long before permaculture is considered outright
>> subversive and threatening to the corporatist status quo and targeted
>> as such?
>
> Don't worry about it. Leave all that to the trolls.

I don't know about that -- it's not such a far-fetched idea. I can't
recall exactly, but isn't there some effort being made right now by the
USDA or FDA to enact regulations that would curtail local farmer's
markets?? And look at Monsanto's buying up all the seed companies all
over -- that's extremely frightening.

--
Harmon Seaver