permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cops and Former Secret Service Agents Ran BlackOps on Green Groups

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cops and Former Secret Service Agents Ran BlackOps on Green Groups
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:25:27 -0500

..."Personally I'd
just like to be left alone to create my little permaculture
homestead,"

amen

trudie
I just read "An Unreasonable Woman." In lay terms, it is a easy to
understand look at small town politics and concerns about Seadrift and
its polluted waters. Good for people like me who get mixed up when a
polititian says stuff like im a liberal or im a conservative or I crings
at the phrase "our christian country" and then don't hear the rest, cant
abide Bush's voice for instance, absolutely cannot tolerate it, never
heard anyone so lacking in intellect in public office.