permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Definition of area measurement; quarter acre in size

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Definition of area measurement; quarter acre in size
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:01:27 -0500

Lawrence,

I may be a little too old to be "taken" by anyone, but I was impressed with David Blume. He was positive, encouraging and motivating, something that another PC teacher I know is not. (no names, don't ask) If he ended up with the pc.com site, maybe he was smarter, or quicker to the punch???

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>