permaculture - [permaculture] Keyline Books

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Keyline Books
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:55:12 +1000

G'day,

I trust that this greets you and all well.

Thanks Larry. I would suggest that the best book I have read on Keyline
Design was written in 1958 (I think) by Professor J. MacDonald Holmes (then
Dean of Geography Faculty of University of Sydney called "The Geographical
Basis of Keyline". This book is out of print - though it can be found for
download (thank goodness!) at
http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/basis-of-keyline.htm . For the record all of
the other P.A. Yeomans books are available for reading at
www.soilandhealth.org.au . Finally www.keyline.com.au (Ken Yeomans website)
has his book "Water for Every Farm" available in hardcopy or as an E-book.

Yours and Growing,

Hooroo,

Darren Doherty
www.permaculture.biz