permaculture - RE: [permaculture] greywater question.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Golden Love" <goldenlove@cruzio.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] greywater question.
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:22:10 -0700

Contact Art Ludwig at (805) 967-9956
He has written several books on greywater and can help you out

You need the "Builder's Greywater Guide" he wrote

Also check oasisdesign.net

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone (831) 471-9100
Fax ( 831) 471-9200