permaculture - [permaculture] earthships and greywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jocelyn Paquette & Bob Ewing <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] earthships and greywater
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:22:38 -0400

Greetings, an earthship is being build about 90 minutes northeast of her, in Nolalu, Ontario. We are ready to design and install a greywater system but lack experience and good information. We could use references/suggestions on how best to proceed.

The region has short summers, and long cold winters, A warm winter day is minus 25-20 C, there are often longs stretches, (1-2 months of minus 40). The first frosts have come in some nearby areas.

Bob Ewing