permaculture - [permaculture] larry's arrival time

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.SantoyoDesigns" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] larry's arrival time
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:08:44 -0700

Hi Toby,

I believe Larry will still be calling you before Fri (we're just recovering from Sierra's wedding Sunday and now we're working on Eli's start at college on Sat., in-between our camping status at the new zone), but I wanted to let you know that he will be arriving by bus to the Greyhound station in San Jose, at 1pm Friday.

(I'll be driving up Sat evening, so we will be able to take you to the airport on Sunday).

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Kathryn