permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The future of sustainable agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle" <homekeeper@clas.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The future of sustainable agriculture
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:11:07 -0600

I sent a request to subscribe to ecoag...

Michelle

. Its a good place. Go here to subscribe or let me know & I'll subscribe you
myself:
> Here's a little from the list's web interface:
> <+>
> Ecological Agriculture
>
> Locally grown produce for local sales within a marketing system that
honors fair play, fair pricing and equal access
> to market resources by all growers using production methods that rely on
natural materials with minimal external inputs within systems that
> respect nature
> and natural processes and ensure the highest possible quality and safety
of food products grown by that operation for sale to customers.

> Within a local food production network customers are within easy reach of
the growers, whom they can get to know and whose farms they
> can visit so they can decide for themselves whether that operation meets
their own standards and whether they want to do business with them.