permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The future of sustainable agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster@globalcircle.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The future of sustainable agriculture
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:23:20 -0700

That article would flunk Sophomore Composition for run-on sentences and
wordiness, but does make some points. What it does not explore is the
potential for grow-your-own food locally. It sees two alternatives only.
However, local markets and local gardens cannot be taken over by
agribusiness cashing in on the organic movement. Growing your own and
trading with neighbors has a real political and economic impact on the
system. And they can't pass a law against that.

herb@largocreekfarms.com