permaculture - Re: [Spam: ab510 (com)] Re: [permaculture] Copyright

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thilo Pfennig <tp@alternativ.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Spam: ab510 (com)] Re: [permaculture] Copyright
  • Date: 29 Mar 2002 22:47:26 +0100

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 17:44, jeff wrote:

> I wonder if our quoting of email messages a copyright violation?

If that what was written here is true (every typed text is copyrighted),
than definitely. Than you just committed a crime. BTW. A mailinglist is
a copying-mechanism. Maybe someone on someday will complain that he was
copied arround the world without his written sanction. ;-)

--
Thilo Pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/edv/