permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Biogas digester plans

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Elijah Smith" <elijah@hilobay.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Biogas digester plans
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:37:11 -1000

Howdy,

The best treatment I've seen - including plans, charts for types of input
and expected output, bibliography, etc, is in a generally pretty cool book
called "Other Homes and Garbage". There's an update, actually, called "More
Better Homes and Garbage" - has all the info as the first, plus more (I
bought both...)

It's old - 70's - and out of print but I found it through
http://www.alibris.com/. There are 9 copies for sale there, $9.95 and up...

Elijah