permaculture - Re: cultural myths and misery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "S.K. Harrison" <skh23ca@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: cultural myths and misery
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:51:40 -0500 (EST)

> From: Rex Teague

Rex, in your post that I quote below, you appear
to be addressing someone else besides me. Exactly
which of my comments do you believe you were
replying to?

I suspect that the measure of your comprehension
of my last post stands in inverse proportion to
the amount of the Korzybski quote that you didn't
chop.