permaculture - Re: Microwaved food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Hugh Lovel <uai@alltel.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: bdnow@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: Microwaved food
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 04:27:15 -0500

Xavier dequaire writes:

>Microwave ovens participate too to the fast food, stressed model of
>society...
>prepare food with love
>as mentionned by some one, many nutritionnist from the alternative schools:
>macrobiotic etc. will tell you that the food remembers how it is warmed up,
>and
>microwaves are nothing good to forward your stomach...
>I keep off the micro wave
>

>bon apetit
>
>Xavier

Mon Ami,

I fo sho am wit you dere. I can' imagine no self-respectin' cook from the
bayou cookin' his crawfish nor his onion or garlac in de microwave. Dat would
make no sense at all. A man who love hees food is gon' take hees time an cook
eet in de pot or de pan with jus' the rat amoun' of flame an no more an no
less. An den--

Bon apetit,
Hugh Lovel