permaculture - Re: Water Catchment Walls

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Water Catchment Walls
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 16:42:32 -0500

I'm reall curious about this subject as well, having just put on a new meatl
roof
this summer !

Other question: Thinking of using a ferrocement tank in the basement to store
drinking water over the winter ( Vermont). Someone told me that the iron bars
in the
cement rust and leach into the water ...Is that so ?

Claude in Vermont