permaculture - Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John W Irwin <pcdirect@lancnews.infi.net>
  • To: nicoles@telusplanet.net
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, lynx@netidea.com
  • Subject: Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:44:09 -0500

Nicole -
Re: your request:
"As a Canadian residing in northern Alberta, I was also curious whether
anybody on the list might be able to refer me to permaculture sites in
Canada - are there any permaculture design courses offered on this side
of the border?"

Nicole Shukin

Here's another major W Canadian Pc contact (from the American
Permaculture Directory: www.permaculture.com)
Kootenay Permaculture Institute, Gregoire Lamoureux POB 43, Winlaw BC
V0G 2J0,<lynx@netidea.com>, 604-226-7302,

Permacordially, J Irwin