permaculture - Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: refinej@juno.com (jenifer white)
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:52:34 -0700

September 19, 1998

Larry, Larry, Larry!

Hello there. You may not remember me, but I was one of your "followers"
that decided to stick around and learn not from Bill, but from YOU. I am
a Tunitas Creek Ranch survivor. I was one of the Hawaiian "dancers" if
that helps you to figure out which person I am. (I think I'm done being
a psychophant now. Oh wait, I feel the need to spew one more thing...)
When I heard that you were doing a class at HARBIN (of all beautiful
places), I leapt with joy!!! Learning from you was soooooo much fun!!!
(You smart ass, you.)

There. I got that all out of my system.

So. What I am writing to you for is more info./advice regarding your
class. Unfortunately I have an inflexible job (I know, I know, I'm
constricting myself. A slow death) which leaves me unable to attend the
FULL class. (By the way, it just dawned on me that the class may be full
already....eeeek!) Would you please give me an idea of what each part of
the course will be like and what you will go over? That way I can
determine the BEST day to call in "sick." I most probably can attend the
dates on the weekends, along with a Monday or a Friday somewhere. Any
help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. And, if the class is
full, I can still go up to Harbin, spend time in the hot and cold pools
and then storm the conference center (taking out the naked guards, of
course) and seize the moment to say "hello." I will then escape before
the naked guards get to their feet and try to capture me.

Either way, I'll have fun.

permaculturally yours,

Jenifer White

110 W. North St.