permaculture - Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: nicoles@telusplanet.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Village Design Course at Harbin Hot Springs
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:01:19 -0600

Jennifer:

My name is Nicole, and I have just embarked on this permaculture list. It
was a lovely coincidence to find your message to Larry in regards to the
permaculture course at Harbin Hot Springs. I have been looking around for
upcoming courses, and wondered if you might be able to give me a little
more information on the dates for that course, any contact info, etc.

As a Canadian residing in northern Alberta, I was also curious whether
anybody on the list might be able to refer me to permaculture sites in
Canada - are there any permaculture design courses offered on this side of
the border?

Nicole Shukin