permaculture - RE: CD-ROM "A Designers Manual"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Totten <mpt@crest.org>
  • To: Christopher Robinson <cr4@axe.humboldt.edu>
  • Subject: RE: CD-ROM "A Designers Manual"
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 16:23:18 -0400 (EDT)

yes, i have no problem being proved wrong in this case. in fact, i've
been chastised by most of the intl people i deal w/ for being too
optimistic on the use of digital media in dev countries. i am not
beholden to any telecommunication system or digital storage media, since
my main goal is to get as thorough of high-quality content to as many people
as swiftly as possible, and as cheaply as possible, that promotes
sustainable energy and resource development.

Michael Totten, Director
Center for Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technology (CREST)
****NEW ADDRESS****
1725 K Street N.W., Suite 402, Washington, DC 20006
Phone: (202) 289-5368 Fax: (202) 289-5354 Email: mpt@crest.org
Web: http://solstice.crest.org/
FTP: ftp.crest.org Gopher: gopher.crest.org