permaculture - PC in Tennessee

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cfielden@gulf.net (Christopher Fielden)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: PC in Tennessee
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 09:02:10 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you, Stacy, Kirby and everyone else who responded to my post. Like I
said, I will be moving into the area SE of Nashville around Murfeesboro and
wanting to connect with permies there. I'm wanting to establish a pc
educational center and obviously I am interested in applying for grants to
help make it happen. Do any of you know of sources for grants having to do
with organic/permaculture research and systems? If so I would be grateful
to know of them. Thank you!

  • PC in Tennessee, Christopher Fielden, 05/16/1996
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • PC in Tennessee, Christopher Fielden, 05/23/1996