permaculture - RE: CD-ROM "A Designers Manual"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thilo Pfennig <Thilo.Pfennig@kiel.netsurf.de>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: RE: CD-ROM "A Designers Manual"
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 06:58:53 +0200

>we find that cd-rom is far outpacing web
>access, let alone fast web access, in many developing countries.

Not only their! I think even in the developed countries CD-ROM is still a
good solution. It is not the way to transport everything on demand! This
will be the dead of the internet. The storage of information will allways
be important (and internet-Computers have no future!)

>interactive spreadsheets and graphic exercises. But I, for one, would
>love to see the video that I saw of Masanobu Fukuoka teaching people his
>natural farming method become available as soon as possible, and i only see
>that possible on a CD-ROM.

Yes, it's plus is that it need not to be PAL or NTSC, so one product fils
the need of the whole world.

> Likewise, i would love to get the courses
>given by Max Lindegger, Leah Harrison, and a host of others on video slices.

Yes,... and Bill Mollisons Videos,too.

--
<URL:http://www.kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Thilo.Pfennig/thilo.html>
<URL:mailto:Thilo.Pfennig@kiel.netsurf.de>