percy-l - Re: Percy reader needs rec.'s

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Nelson" <nelson AT newulmtel.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Percy reader needs rec.'s
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:59:26 -0600

It's relieving to have another younger students type person on this list.
I'm 23 and, because of medical problems, am an on and off student. I mainly
lurk but I have learned quite a bit from all of the distinguished professors
and intellectuals that reside Walker Percy section of the cyber landscape. I
figure if a Abraham Lincoln can educated himself all the way to the
presidency I can do the same (except the presidency part and the beard).

Ryan Nelson

PostScript: I'm a writer though I'm not consciously influenced by our main
man. Consciously. Though irrelevant to discussion here I love music mainly
the Minneapolis band The Replacements and jazz.

<http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy/hypermail>.