percy-l - Re: Percy reader needs rec.'s

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Sunni Kay Zuniga" <gulfgal AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Percy reader needs rec.'s
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:53:17 -0500

Yes, yes, yes - I too would recommend Lancelot as the next Percy foray! -
it's a grand introduction to Percy's humor and often more palatable for many
than Love in the Ruins although, depending on your friend, I'd definitely
recommend this too. What a delight I remember in reading both of these - and
I read both prior to The Moviegoer.

-Sunni Zuniga