pcplantdb - RE: Report to Threshold

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Ad Vlems <advlems@planet.nl>
  • To: 'pcplantdb-piwdev' <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Report to Threshold
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:50:15 +0200

Thanks Chad,

Your comments and information about your website was really helpfull.

I have one question and one suggestion:
> > * Which plants are good companionplants?

> One of the major goals of this project and incomplete at this point.
My question: I have only a few companionplants, so could you please send me
the incomplete list you already have? I will refer to the source (your
website) on my website. You can send it to: ad@permacultuur.net

> A garden log/notebook for individual customization is also in my long term
feature goals.
When I am done with my garden calendar, I will send you a detailed
description so you don't have to start from scratch.

Thank you, Ad Vlems