pcplantdb - Re: Report to Threshold

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Stephanie Gerson" <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, pcplantdb-piwdev <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Report to Threshold
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:49:55 -0700

agreed.
should I submit request for other people to participate in the project? does
a more technical person want to take control?
i would like our efforts to bear fruit as something - even if it's different
than what we initially imagined. think permaculture, how can this umph be
appropriately channeled...
*s