pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Keyline on wikipedia

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: webmaster@pfaf.org
  • To: john@eco-living.net
  • Cc: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Keyline on wikipedia
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:15:01 +0000

John Schinnerer wrote:
Hi Rich,

Out of interest I'm working on an article on Yeomans Keyline planning system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyline_Planning
your welcome to contribute.

Would love to. What's the process for getting involved with a wikipedia topic?

Easy, just go to the page above and click on the Edit tab at the top.
If you wish you can register beforehand, this will record your user name in the edit list rather than just your IP address.

I did an advanced PC/keyline design course with Tom Ward and Randy Carey some years ago, which was very illuminating.

As a mathematician, the geomerty of keylines and keypoints is quite interesting to me. I once say a research presentation on the geometry of surface and their is a strong mathematical justification for the feature.

And, there is a very distinct need to have some clear and concise information on keyline design apart from Yeomans' book. The information is in there...and, he's a farmer and engineer, not a writer! I've dug my way through his book, before during and after the course, but it's not easy going.

Indeed.