pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] issue tracker properties - feedback please

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] issue tracker properties - feedback please
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:08:06 +0000

Aloha,

Thanks Rich...yes, the component list might best be worked out "live" to some extent.
And I think I need to put 'functional spec' and 'project plan' - or maybe just 'documentation' - and so on in there too... ;-)

So far it looks like that sort of thing (e.g. what items are listed in the 'component' selection list) can be modified 'on the fly' quite easily, so we'll be able to do that as we go.

There's a few permissions tangles on the Arashi test install that JohnH and I are clearing up...then I'll be back at it.