pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] tools...and a little synthesizing[34][3.02.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] tools...and a little synthesizing[34][3.02.05]
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:41:30 -0800

hello everyone,

First, thanks to Bear for the Wiki, Chad for the live development version
(how is this different from the dataset we already had on our website?),
and Johns for the status report. It's still Sunday where I am, and I'd
Love status reports from everyone (they can be brief).

Re: the technical spec. It needs to get done and I don't know how. I'll
ask one more time - is anyone going to volunteer or do we have to 'hire'
someone else to do it? I'd be willing to do work (writing, whatever) as
long as someone gives me clear direction. But at this point, there's not
much more I can do myself and we need to get this spec written. POR
FAVOR.

Finally, did you know about this Rich?
Potentially a situation in which market farmers would seek Pc
information....

peace
*Stephanie