pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] tools...and a little synthesizing[34][3.02.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear Kaufmann <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] tools...and a little synthesizing[34][3.02.05]
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:23:53 -0800

Hey everyone,

Regarding a wiki...
I've installed a PMWiki (flatfile wiki) on the site, accessible here:
http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/

Sorry, been a bit too busy to do a whole lot recently.

Let me know if this wiki work work. I put up a version of the XML DTD that appeared in the listserv, just a copy/paste...no time to consolidate/format all the discussions that've occurred around it. Hopefully someone can play with that a bit. This wiki does have a security system, which I haven't turned on yet, so probably best to just use it internally for now and not announce it beyond this list. Good security model, I know. ;-P

Hope that helps.

My best,
Bear