pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Web site hares

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear K <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Web site hares
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:14:14 -0800

2. I hereby declare Bear and Stephanie the heirs of PIW’s UI. All in favor say aye.

"Heirs??" Huh? I assume you mean you want to take charge of that piece of the project.

Assuming you'll attend to group feedback as we do with other aspects of the project, and subject to QA input on web standards, usability and accessibility in particular, fine by me.
Yes, I think the wording might not be quite right on that one. No dictatorial web design process here. Questions and comments are always welcome. No one's planning on dying soon right?

Happy trails, merry solstice!
Indeed. Have a great one, all. Great to be working with all of you on the project.

Cheers,
Bear