pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Web site hairs

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Web site hairs
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:14:49 +0000

Aloha,

2. I hereby declare Bear and Stephanie the heirs of PIW’s UI. All in favor say aye.

"Heirs??" Huh? I assume you mean you want to take charge of that piece of the project.

Assuming you'll attend to group feedback as we do with other aspects of the project, and subject to QA input on web standards, usability and accessibility in particular, fine by me.

> Finally, just wanted to let you know (again?) that I’m taking off on
Thursday and will be without internet access until January 8th. In case this is the last synthesis of 2004, have a wonderful new year…

Happy trails, merry solstice!