pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][31][12.19.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][31][12.19.04]
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:36:57 -0800

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

3. Heirs will also examine Groxis and similar endeavors (although I _do_ wish someone were willing to help by doing a comprehensive search for similar concept-mapping tools/interfaces – Lawrence?)

I'd enjoy looking into this. What are the best URL's for Groxis?

4. PIW and the various Google engines – what are the various engines and how do they differ? How would using them help with funding, Lawrence?

Google Scolar, Google Desktop, Google Images, Google Groups and other ones
they offer. Getting greater visibility through Google means more hits, more
users,
more user input, more popularity, more funding, possible donations (Paypal
for one).
Bear's idea that PIW could become the Google for permaculture
is not far fetched but could become reality.
Lots of possibilisite and opportunities here.