pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] so i am the email monster

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] so i am the email monster
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:12:02 -0800

sorry about all these emails folks, but just needin your help right
now...

so about keeping up maintenance once the grant period is over. is it
safe to assume that:

"The web resource will be self-sustainable, not requiring a permanent
salaried moderator (a responsibility we will assume throughout the grant
period). Instead, after the grant period is over, responsibility of
moderating the resource will be bassed on the interest and volunteer
efforts of constituents."

this would be ideal. but will it work? what do you think? how to
situate this resource within its own guild, so we (initial project
participants) can can step back and watch it sustain itself?

back to writing...
*s

415.871.5683