pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] conference costs?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] conference costs?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:38:22 -0800

hadn't meant to send this to everyone, but now that I did...

how much would you estimate is the average cost for a permaculture
conference?

I am combining costs to meet in person with cost to present/gather
information at pc conference (stacking functions) so we can do both
simultaneously - but how much do such events usually cost? do you think
we could pay less if we were presenting at the conference?

any advice?

grazi
*s

415.871.5683

  • [pcplantdb] conference costs?, Stephanie Gerson, 11/11/2003