pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] who are you?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] who are you?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:55:17 -0800 (PST)

Aloha,

Forgot this part in my previous response...

As to my contributions to this project, my most valuable relevant skills are
software quality assurance and testing (thus my offer to be head test
curmudgeon) - details and resume on my site at

http://www.eco-living.net/techserv/qatestserv.html

...and the resume is a bit behind my work - if it's relevant to the
grant-writing, I'm up to or somewhat over six years' cumulative QA/test
experience plus all the other stuff on my general technology resume at

http://www.eco-living.net/techserv/techresume.html

QA/test of course applies to all aspect of the project from the very
beginning, so I'll be offering lots of feedback on everything... ;-)

Cultural & Ecological Designing