ocba - Re: [ocba] Feeding bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Brad Kosiba <bradkosiba AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Feeding bees
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:38:41 -0400

Hey Marty,

I thought Bailey's candy boards had pollen sub as well as sugar in them.  Wouldn't this grow hive beetles as well at this time of year?

Cheers,

Brad

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com> wrote:
Morning,

Jean you can go to baileys & get a candy board. Plenty in stock i think.

Just put your main feeder on the day you leave & one of those. Its basically a slow time release as its hard for the girls to consume at once.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone