ocba - Re: [ocba] Honey Donations for The Good of the Hive

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Mark Waller <wallermarkw AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Celeste Mayer <cmmayer AT mindspring.com>, Orange Co Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Honey Donations for The Good of the Hive
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:43:24 -0400

You could try M&N Apiaries. They still had plenty a couple of weeks ago. VSH Italian.

Kevin Needham
M&N Apiary
(912) 294-6123

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

On Aug 24, 2016, at 6:34 AM, Mark Waller <wallermarkw AT gmail.com> wrote:

Good Morning, I was wondering if anyone knew of any queens for sale?  Baileys is out and won’t get any more.  Not sure what happened to mine.  Lots of bees but no eggs, brood, etc.  Decent supply of food.   Can combine with one thats a little weaker but would rather keep separate.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
thanks,
mark waller