ocba - Re: [ocba] Digressing form Re: Property Owner wishing to host beehives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Chris and Lisa Laudeman <chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Digressing form Re: Property Owner wishing to host beehives
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:05:23 -0400

Hi Chris,

Here is a video i shot back in 2013 from our own garden, where we were growing some organic corn. this short video shows what is possible in any and ALL corn fields - gmo or organic.

Please cut off volume if you don't want to hear my commentary & thoughts on the issue, but in this case a pic is worth a thousand words.

https://www.facebook.com/325542800863610/videos/266236166852886/

cheers,
marty

just bee