ocba - [ocba] Extractor rental

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Extractor rental
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:54:11 -0400

Just a reminder to everyone, if you think you may be wanting to rent the club extractor this year your membership dues must be paid prior to April 1st.

The new extractor policy is posted on the OCBA website.
I would urge everyone to review it. There are many changes from previous years.

We are currently working to repair damages from last year and locate missing equipment. Once we do the club secretary (currently Fred Fesel) will be responsible for check-out/check-in of the equipment. Hopefully this will ensure the equipment is available to everyone needing it.

These are just a few highlights of the new policy so please read the full document on the website.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] Extractor rental, Walter Starks, 03/23/2016