ocba - Re: [ocba] installing first package

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <Kay AT ObenshainAssociates.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] installing first package
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 04:27:26 -0700

Thank you to everyone who replied!  Just wanted to let you know a new beekeeping friend will help me with the installation on Friday.

Kay

On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:56 AM, <Kay AT ObenshainAssociates.com> wrote:

Could I bribe someone to help me install my very first bee package? :)  My two packages are due to arrive Friday (27April).  I live in Hillsborough near the intersection of 70 by-pass and Lawrence Road.

Your help would be worth at least a bottle of wine or box of Matthew's chocolates! Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Kay