ocba - [ocba] new Survey from Brushy Mtn Beefarm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] new Survey from Brushy Mtn Beefarm
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:10:00 -0400

Howdy Folks,

Here is a new survey that i just received form Brushy Mtn Bee Farm.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhCLXpnaHdHV1JyMFBRck1iVFNobEE6MQ&utm_source=May+E-flier&utm_campaign=e-flier&utm_medium=email

Here is there inf...

EPA Survey: I realize last month I was hounding all of you to participate in the winter loss survey. For those that did, thank you. Now I have another survey which was just sent to me. The EPA's Pesticide Program Dialog Committee is asking beekeepers to fill out this survey. There has been a tremendous amount of research and talk about how (and if) pesticides may be impacting our bees. Here is an opportunity to provide feedback to the EPA on the issues of honeybees, agriculture, pesticides, and the interaction between the three. Here is the link.

Cheers,
Shane Gebauer
Brushy Mountain Bee Farm

Cheers,
Marty Hanks
Just Bee, Apiaries

  • [ocba] new Survey from Brushy Mtn Beefarm, Marty Hanks, 04/26/2012