ocba - Re: [ocba] Bayer CropScience and bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: skirven511<skirven511 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Brian and Lanette Fee"<fee436 AT att.net>, "Orange County Beekeepers Association"<ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bayer CropScience and bees
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:37:48 -0400

Thank you for your grounded and concise opinion - which I wholeheartedly share.  While I greatly enjoy the discussions and diversity of opinion, my experiences in clinical research have opened my eyes to the many ways in which data manipulations are made and presented.  As you stated, the experiments must be repeatable and conducted on a larger scale - at least for me to consider the data valid and not just inflammatory rhetoric.