ocba - [ocba] Bayer CropScience and bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Kitty Cunningham <klparmley AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] Bayer CropScience and bees
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:12:26 -0400

I will not be attending any more meetings that have Bayer CropScience PR representatives unless they have announced that they are on a tour to apologize for the behavior of their company.

This article is just one of far too many that I have read recently indicting that company for biological terrorism and there is no way a couple of research bee yards will ever repair this damage.

http://mebanelabyrinth.blogspot.com/