ocba - Re: [ocba] nuc for sale?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alicia Reenders <a.reenders AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] nuc for sale?
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:03:04 -0400

Alicia,

If you don't get a response from the OCBA list, try the vendors listed in the classified ads of the NC Agricultural Review (http://www.ncagr.com/paffairs/AgReview/index.htm). Check previous months as well as this month. Also check the "List of Breeders with Permit to Sell in NC" (http://www.ncagr.gov/plantindustry/plant/apiary/documents/PermitToSell2010.pdf). There are people in the area who sell complete hives as well as queens and nucs.

Randall Austin