ocba - [ocba] nuc for sale?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Alicia Reenders <a.reenders AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] nuc for sale?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:02:11 -0400

Is anyone willing to sell a nuc, orĀ  3-4 frames of bees with comb? I actually still have a queen, not sure if it's possible to buy a nuc without the queen, or to introduce them to her. I have only about 2 cups of bees (I would guess) left, half of them drones. Let me know, I'll come pick them up if you have it. I have only new frames to trade, nothing with drawn out comb due to wax moths and beetles. (You wouldn't want them!) My small colony can't keep them out.

Thanks