ocba - Re: [ocba] Apiary Location

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: kawayanan <kawayanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Apiary Location
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:03:15 -0500

Thank you very much for your offer. I as very happy to have gotten so many responses. Your area sounds lovely, and I envy you for where you get to call home. Since I live on the opposite side of Chapel Hill however, it would be a little further than the other two locations that were offered. I think I will try one of the closer places for keeping the bees. This spring once the bees are more out and about, I still may take you up on your offer to see your apiary. Its always fun to visit and see other peoples apiaries.

Thanks again for your gracious offer. I look forward to meeting you at the monthly meetings.

Sean Palmer

bobloddengaard User wrote:
Sean - We live on 8 acres NW of Chapel Hill, about 12 miles. We have 2 bee
hives. If you would like to come out and see the place, we could talk about
the possibility of you putting a hive here. We are mostly wooded, with
tulip poplars, sourwoods, our apple trees, and other sources of bee forage.
Peggy and Bob Loddengaard