ocba - Re: [ocba] Apiary Location

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: bobloddengaard User <loddy38 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Apiary Location
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:53:14 -0500

Sean - We live on 8 acres NW of Chapel Hill, about 12 miles. We have 2 bee
hives. If you would like to come out and see the place, we could talk about
the possibility of you putting a hive here. We are mostly wooded, with
tulip poplars, sourwoods, our apple trees, and other sources of bee forage.
Peggy and Bob Loddengaard