ocba - Re: [ocba] Apiary Location - Thank you

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: kawayanan <kawayanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Apiary Location - Thank you
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:50:22 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded. Clearly the beekeepers assoc. was the right place to ask for help. :) Within about a day I had three gracious offers for places to keep bees. Now it feels real that I actually get to do this, and I have started ordering the things I need (come April 21st I should be getting my bees!). Thanks again to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Sean Palmer

  • Re: [ocba] Apiary Location - Thank you, kawayanan, 02/19/2007