ocba - Re: [ocba] State fair booth

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] State fair booth
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:17:53 -0400

had not read David's email when I responded. I will be there on Wed. unless I hear otherwise. Thanks to all, Eva
Bringing stuff is a good idea. We can assess what we have, (identify your things) and go from there. Also, many of us have bee things, T shirts, socks, tee towels, other memoribia which we can possibly work into the booth.
Does any one have access to a manican or two. We have bee suits that would be great to have displayed.